Updated: May 3
How strong are you?
Strength comes in many forms, we have physical strength, mental strength, gut strength, you name it. Are you as strong in all those areas? What other strengths do you have? Maybe your creative, wise, or even intuitive. These are strengths as well. To be strong is to be clear as to our goal and purpose.
Muscles are strong because they are given the necessary ingredients to build strength - the right foods, training, and recuperation. Did you know that the more muscle you have on your body the more calories you burn doing ordinary things? For every pound of muscle you actually burn 50 calories moving around your normal day, my average client has 50 pounds of muscle, you can do the math for that one.
Mental strength comes from a positive self-esteem, relaxation rituals, clean eating, and a clear outlook on life and stuff. Did you know that you mentally recover during the hours of 2 am and 6 am, ideally when you are in a deep sleep. Resetting the mind allows the body to become even stronger.
The mind-body connection flourishes when it's strong from the inside out. This is where your SuperPowers kick in. The ability to multi-task and reach goals, stay motivated, and stay inspired are all triggered by both our physical and mental strength.
If you want to increase your strength, here are my top 5 tips to SuperCharge your strength to a whole new level:
1. Gut health can guarantee that you absorb all those amazing nutrients from your foods. You never want to feel gassy and bloated you want to digest your foods well and if not figure out why.
2. Lift heavy things at any age. Weight training is a must, or at the least carry all your groceries and pick up children, and make your muscles work.
3. Clear your mind every day, even if it's for a brief moment. This recharges your mind and acts as a reset button for clearer thinking and inspiration.
4. Keep your heart strong. Raising your heart rate above your normal day to day levels will strengthen your heart, pump more blood around your body, and keep you healthier than ever. Take a little jog to the car, walk fast through the store, or set yourself up with your favorite cardio routine, whatever works.
5. All the above can become a bit challenged if you are not giving your body the right nutrients it needs and deserves. Let's not settle for quick food alternatives, choose the foods that are actually empowering your body with nutrients - good quality fruits, vegetables, proteins, and even quality fats will all make a difference in how you feel, act, and conquer your most challenged of days.
At the end of the day all this rests on you, you can complain about your energy, weight, or even your immune system on a day to day basis or you can make the decision to make changes one at a time until each one becomes part of your day to day. YOU GOT THIS!
With Love and Light,
PS - SuperPowers, A Busy Woman's Guide to Health and Happiness - Have you purchased my NEW book yet. I wrote it with so much love for all of my multi-tasking crazy friends that need a bit more self care in their lives. I wrote it with super easy techniques to bring in exercise, great food, relaxation, and even a few giggles into your day to day. If not for you, maybe for a friend or relative.
Buy it TODAY and email me the receipt number and I will give you access to my 6 top home workout videos, and a 30 minute consultation via phone or skype with me (that is a $200 value). CLICK HERE to purchase, and send me an email to let me know - info@AditaLang.com.
Don’t forget to SHARE this with all your peeps, we need to spread the love. Thank You!
©Copyright 2018, Adita Lang
Adita Lang works with individuals and groups to maximize their health through exercise and nutrition, both through Coaching and Public Speaking. Feel free to email me: info@AditaLang.com
For recipes, and more visit me at www.AditaLang.com